Child Protection Policy
We are committed to child protection and aim to provide participants with quality netball camps;
– in a safe and enjoyable environment;
– provided by quality and experienced coaches;
– where all our coaches are CRB checked.
All coaches complete a Health, Safety and Well-being induction, before coming to camp to share their wealth of knowledge, skills and genuine love for the game of netball.
We are committed to child protection and best practice as follows:
- All our coaches are screened and CRB checked.
- our netball coaches are face to face interviewed and background checked.
- many of our coaches have coached or played at provincial or premier level and have relevant netball coaching experience.
- coaches attend a Health, Safety and Well-being workshop, prior to camps commencing.
- our commitment to provide experienced coaches in a safe environment, for all ages and abilities.
- daily registration, attendance check of all participants.
- following best practice to ensure that young people who choose to participate in our netball camps, experience fun and success.
A copy of the our CHILD PROTECTION POLICY STATEMENT is available on request; please feel free to contact us on : email@example.com