Netball Dynamix is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Rucks N Mauls Limited. Any reference to “rugby” in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include “netball” as may be applicable.
Terms & Conditions
Rucks n Mauls Limited is a company incorporated in England with company registration number 06664783 ( “RnM” ) and is a provider of non-residential rugby training courses for boys and girls aged 6-16 years ( “Rugby Camps” ).
“Rucks N Mauls” and “RnM” are trade marks of Rucks n Mauls limited.
Rugby is a sport involving inherent risk of injury. Your child’s participation in the Rugby Camp may result in physical injury. Although RnM will take reasonable steps to avoid serious injuries being suffered by participants, the participants voluntarily assume the risk of injury.
Booking and Payment
- Payment constitutes your acceptance of all the RnM Terms and Conditions which apply to all Rugby Camps.
- The RnM Rugby Camps are run on a first-come-first-served basis and are subject to availability. If your Booking Form cannot be accepted, RnM shall endeavour to offer an alternative Rugby Camp. If this is not acceptable to you or if there is no alternative Rugby Camp, your payment will be refunded promptly. Bookings are unlikely to be accepted less than two weeks prior to the Rugby Camp start date.
- Full payment must be received 30 days before the Rugby Camp start date. Following receipt of the RnM Rugby Camps Booking Form and your payment, we will send you a confirmation email.
- We reserve the right to increase the price of the Rugby Camp in the event of circumstances arising that are beyond our control.
Amendment or Cancellation
- If you need to alter your booking we will use our reasonable endeavours to provide you with an alternative Rugby Camp but this will be subject to availability and an administration fee of £12.00. If you need to cancel your booking, you must inform RnM immediately, Telephone: 01623870707. All cancellations will be acknowledged by RnM by e-mail and are subject to the following cancellation charges:
Summer Rugby Camps
- Prior to 1st June – full refund less £12 administration fee.
- Between 1st June and 30th June – 50% refund less £12 administration fee.
- On, or after 1st July – no refund.
All other Rugby Camps
- Prior to 6 weeks before start date of Rugby Camp – full refund less £12 administration Fee.
- 6 weeks or less before start date of Rugby Camp – no refund.
- In exceptional circumstances or due to low attendance or poor weather conditions it may be necessary for RnM to change or cancel your chosen Rugby Camp arrangements. You will then be given the option of either transferring to another Rugby Camp (subject to availability), or receiving a full refund.
- RnM’s liability (except in respect of death or personal injury caused by RnM’s proven negligence or that of RnM’s employees or agents which is not limited or excluded by these Terms) for any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of RnM’s obligations in relation to a booking shall be limited to a maximum of twice the cost of the Rugby Camp. We only accept responsibility for death injury or illness where it is proven to be caused by the negligent acts and/or omission of our employees or agents or suppliers and sub-contractors whilst acting within the scope of or in the course of their employment in the provision of the Rugby Camp.
- RnM shall not be liable for any costs, expenses or refunds in the event that your child cannot attend or complete a Rugby Camp due to injury or sickness or due to circumstances beyond RnM control such as adverse weather, strikes, war etc. RnM may offer credits in respect of subsequent Rugby Camps at its sole discretion and depending on the circumstances.
- All personal property is the responsibility of the owner. RnM cannot be held responsible for any losses or damage that may occur to personal property. RnM do recommend that any treasured or valuable items are not brought to Rugby Camps.
- All participants must observe RnM and rugby rules and codes of conduct and accept responsibility for their own behaviour and performance. RnM will not tolerate unruly behaviour from any attendee. Unruly behaviour includes but is not limited to, fighting, bullying, offensive language or any behaviour which is detrimental to the quality and enjoyment of the Rugby Camp for other attendees, or RnM coaches. RnM reserves the right to exclude or refuse any child at any time if in our opinion that child is incompatible with the well being of the Rugby Camps or any other participant. Any cost incurred by the withdrawal of your child due to this incompatibility is the sole responsibility of the parent or guardian and no refunds will be made.
- Where club coaches/parents/relatives attend the camp in a spectator capacity they agree to behave according to the RFU Code of Conduct which can be found at www.rfu.com and will not act in an intimidating/offensive manner toward any attendee of the Rugby Camp, other spectators or RnM coaches.
RnM Child Protection
- Click here to view our CHILD PROTECTION POLICY STATEMENT
Health and Safety
- Your child should be appropriately dressed for a day of rugby. RnM will send you a clothing/equipment list before the start of the Rugby Camp. Gun shields are compulsory but can be provided by RnM at extra cost.
- Participation in rugby activities requires individuals to be in good health and have a reasonable basic level of fitness. It is your sole responsibility to inform RnM in writing at the time of booking or as soon as you become aware of any actual or anticipated disability, allergies or illnesses.
- Please make sure that your child has an adequate supply of sun protection cream if necessary – RnM is not permitted to provide or apply any sun cream.
- You are also be required to accept the Undertaking set out in the Booking Form as follows:
You accept that rugby is a sport involving inherent risk of injury. Your child’s participation in the Rugby Camp may result in physical injury. Although RnM will take reasonable steps to avoid serious injuries being suffered by participants, the participants voluntarily assume the risk of injury.
By signing the Booking Form and/or your child attending the Rugby Camp, you confirm that you are over 18 years old, you are the parent or guardian of the child/children listed in the Booking Form and have custody and control of him/her/them and you undertake and confirm that:
- you have read and accept the RnM Terms and Conditions provided at the time of booking and also set out at www.rucksnmauls.co.uk. A copy can be provided on request.
- your child will be between the ages of 6 and 16 on at the start of the Rugby Camp.
- you irrevocably consent to:
- your child’s participation at the Rugby Camp;
- your child being photographed/filmed whilst at the Rugby Camps, and that such photographs or films can be used in future promotional material produced by RnM;
- you consent to trained medical professionals caring for your child in the case of an accident.
- your details may be used in the future by RnM to contact you with RnM promotion material and information.
- you accept that you must inform RnM on the Booking Form (and notify us in writing of any changes) that your child suffers from any disability, allergy, injury or medical condition. RnM is not able to administer medication, prescribed or otherwise, unless we specifically agree to this in writing.