TERMS & CONDITIONS
All bookings for Netball Dynamix Limited (“Netball Dynamix”) are subject to the Terms and Conditions as applicable.
Netball Dynamix Limited is a company incorporated in England with company registration number 12308298 and is a provider of non-residential netball training courses for players aged 8-16 years (“Netball Camps”)
“Netball Dynamix” is a trade-mark of Netball Dynamix Limited”
Netball is a sport involving inherent risk of injury. Participation, including any participation by children, parents, family members and others (the participants), at a Netball Camp may result in physical injury. Although Netball Dynamix will take reasonable steps to avoid injury being suffered by participants, the participants voluntarily assume the risk of injury.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
- Payment constitutes your acceptance of all the Netball Dynamix Terms and Conditions which apply to all Netball Camps.
- The Netball Dynamix Camps are run on a first-come-first-served basis and are subject to availability.
- Following your registration and your payment, we will send you a confirmation email.
- We reserve the right to increase the price of the Netball Camps in the event of circumstances arising that are beyond our control.
AMENDMENT OR CANCELLATION
1. If you need to alter your booking, it will be at the discretion of Netball Dynamix. We will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with a solution, but this will be subject to availability and an administration fee of £12.00
2. If you need to cancel your summer camp booking, you must inform Netball Dynamix immediately, email@example.com. All cancellations will be acknowledged by Netball Dynamix by e-mail and are subject to the following cancellation charges:
Summer Netball Camps
- Prior to 1st June – full refund less £12 administration fee.
- Between 1st June and 30th June – 50% refund less £12 administration fee.
- On, or after 1st July – no refund.
3. In exceptional circumstances including low attendance, poor weather conditions and such like, it may be necessary for Netball Dynamix to change or cancel your chosen Netball Camp arrangements. You will then be given the option of either transferring to another Netball Camp (subject to availability), or receiving a full refund.
1. Netball Dynamix’s liability (except in respect of death or personal injury caused by Netball Dynamix’s proven negligence or that of Netball Dynamix’s employees or agents which is not limited or excluded by these Terms) for any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of Netball Dynamix’s obligations in relation to a booking, shall be limited to a maximum of twice the cost of the Netball Camp. We only accept responsibility for death injury or illness where it is proven to be caused by the negligent acts and/or omission of our employees or volunteers or agents or suppliers and sub-contractors whilst acting within the scope of or in the course of their employment in the provision of the Netball Camp.
2. Netball Dynamix shall not be liable for any costs, expenses or refunds, in the event that your child cannot attend or complete a Netball Camp due to injury, sickness, where you elect to withdraw your child or due to circumstances beyond Netball Dynamix’s control such as adverse weather, strikes, war etc. Netball Dynamix may offer credits in respect of subsequent Netball Camps at its sole discretion and depending on the circumstances.
3. All personal property is the responsibility of the owner. Netball Dynamix cannot be held responsible for any losses or damage that may occur to personal property. Netball Dynamix does recommend that any treasured or valuable items are not brought to Netball Camps.
1. All participants must observe Netball Dynamix rules and codes of conduct and accept responsibility for their own behaviour and performance. Netball Dynamix will not tolerate unruly behaviour from any attendee. Unruly behaviour includes but is not limited to, fighting, bullying, offensive language or any behaviour which is detrimental to the quality and enjoyment of the Netball Camp for other attendees, or Netball Dynamix coaches. Netball Dynamix reserves the right to exclude or refuse any child at any time if in our opinion that child is incompatible with the well-being of the Netball Camps, or any other participant. Any cost incurred by the withdrawal of your child due to this incompatibility, is the sole responsibility of the parent or guardian and no refunds will be made.
2. Club coaches, parents and relatives can attend camp in a spectator capacity, at the discretion of Netball Dynamix. If attending, they agree to act respectfully and not act in an intimidating/offensive manner toward any attendee/participant of the Netball Camp, other spectators or Netball Dynamix coaches.
NETBALL DYNAMIX CHILD PROTECTION
Click here to view our CHILD PROTECTION POLICY STATEMENT
HEALTH AND SAFETY
1. All participants should be appropriately dressed for a day of netball, taking into account both indoor and outdoor activities and weather conditions.
2. Participation in netball activities requires participants/individuals to be in good health and have a reasonable basic level of fitness. It is your sole responsibility to inform Netball Dynamix in writing of any health issues of any participant, on your registration at the time of booking, or as soon as you become aware of any actual or anticipated disability, allergies or illnesses.
3. Please make sure that your child has an adequate supply of sun protection cream. Netball Dynamix is not permitted to provide or apply any sun cream.
4. You are also be required to accept the Undertaking as follows:
You accept that netball is a sport involving inherent risk of injury. Your child and any participation in the Netball Camp may result in physical injury. Although Netball Dynamix will take reasonable steps to avoid serious injuries being suffered by participants, the participants voluntarily assume the risk of injury. By registering online, completing a booking form and/or your child attending the Netball Camp, you confirm that you are over 18 years old, you are the parent or guardian of the child/children registered and have custody and control of said children and you undertake and confirm that:
a. you have read and accept the Netball Dynamix Terms and Conditions set out at www.netballdynamix.co.uk and referred to on any booking form. A copy can be provided on request.
b. your child will be between the ages of 8 and 16 at the start of the Netball Camp.
c. you irrevocably consent to:
I. your child’s participation at the Netball Camp;
II. your child being photographed/filmed whilst at the Netball Camps. Such images can be used in promotional material produced by Netball Dynamix and put up on the Netball Dynamix company Facebook page.
d. you consent to trained medical professionals caring for your child in the case of an accident and/or health issues.
e. your details may be used in the future by Netball Dynamix to contact you with Netball Dynamix promotion material and information.
f. you accept that you must notify Netball Dynamix on your registration/booking form (and notify us in writing of any subsequent changes) if your child suffers from any disability, allergy, injury or medical condition. Netball Dynamix is not able to administer medication, prescribed or otherwise, unless we specifically agree to this in writing.